By the Founders
• Lund, Sweden, January 1, 2018
Welcome to TFF’s new 2018 homepage in magazine format. It’s launched in our 32nd year of operation for the highest goal of the UN and humankind – to create peace by peaceful means.
What you find on this platform is:
• Articles and videos by roughly 60 TFF Associates around the world, one of the most experienced peace research and policy communities anywhere.
• Curated materials about selected global peace and conflict issues as well as the future world order – in magazine style. New stuff daily.
• Library of links/menus above to news, analyses, education and inspiration – carefully selected for their quality and trustworthiness.
• Archives for 1986-97 before we jumped on the Internet; 1997-2017 – all in all some 7 000 articles by about 60 former and present TFF Associates around the world.
In short, The Transnational is your trustworthy alternative in times of censorship, fake, deleted and distorted information.
Sign up to “Get the news”.
It’s interactive and open to dialogue, comment and critique by our visitors. It looks great on your computer screen, your tablet and your phone.
Walking on two legs
It represents the foundation’s wish to be a little less dependent on social media in the future.
Regrettably, we live in times when the Internet has increasingly become a political battlefield and Internet neutrality is destroyed. Censorship is a fact at both Facebook, Twitter and Google.
All you and we do, search, prefer and say is monitored and collected. While TFF will remain on social media, we also want to have our own forum (this one is hosted by WordPress.com).
TFF saw this coming during 2017 and wants to provide you with knowledge, debate articles and videos etc. at this new online magazine platform. Much broader and diversified than anything you and we can do on social media.
This is also an all-inclusive TFF place; our Internet presence since 1997 is archived on top of the page.
We invite you hereby to learn, to dialogue and share on this new quality platform. While TFF remains on various social media too.
While we have re-invented ourselves a bit, we’re the same good old TFF in that we remain totally independent of government and corporate funding, only people-financed and all-volunteer, and in the service of peace and a better global future.
And let us not lose hope in these times of dangerous world crisis.
Fabulous new opportunities are emerging and will gain strength once the U.S. Empire belongs to history. TFF will be there.
Jan Oberg & Christina Spännar